John has been involved in the Equine and Livestock Industries for over 20 years as a producer/landowner, as well as serving in many key positions within the industries. He learned hard work pays off at an early age while working in the hay fields of SW Iowa as a young man and during college working at the MFA Livestock Auction while he pursued his BS in Ag Science at NW Missouri State University. John is a graduate of the Missouri Auction School, as well as a CAGA Certified Personal Property Appraiser. John and his wife, Shauna, have been blessed with four beautiful daughters.
John’s career has taken him all over this Great Country and he is truly inspired by the Grandeur of the West. He is an avid outdoorsman and hunter, always curious to know what adventures await beyond the next ridge. From working side by side with livestock producers from across this Nation to hunting the backcountry of the West, John knows, not only what it takes to survive in this Country, but also to Thrive! Through John’s many years of experience, he has learned what it takes to have a quality producing property as well as the perfect get-a-way spot. John wants to put his experiences to work for you.
If you have decided to find your own acreage, ranch, farm, dream home or if you are looking to invest in rural real estate, John will be sure to find your dream property ideal for YOUR needs. As well as helping those find their dream land, John can make sure your property is sold for top dollar using his national marketing strategies and network! As an Auctioneer, for the #1 Ranked Real Estate & Auction Company in the Country, John can also take your property and/or Estate to Auction where True Price Discovery can be Realized!
If you are considering buying or selling rural real estate property in the state of Nevada, it is time to give John a call to put his national marketing network to work for you. He is centrally located between the recreational Paradise of Lake Tahoe, the fertile fields and pastures of Western Nevada and Reno, “The Biggest Little City in the World!” Call today and start living your Dream!
Nevada RED# 1001748
Serving Northern California, Lake Tahoe and Northwest NV Real Estate
GRI, Graduate, Realtor Institute 2009
Buying and selling property is a complex and stressful task. In fact, it's often the biggest single investment you will make in your lifetime. At the same time, real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated.
New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers require real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism.
So it's more important than ever that you work with an agent who has a keen understanding of the real estate business. The GRI program has helped the best and the brightest in the industry achieve that level of understanding.
• Nationally recognized as top performers in the real estate industry
• Professionally trained
• Dedicated to bringing you quality service
A GRI can make a difference
• Listening Expert. Nothing is more frustrating than explaining to someone your needs, and them talking over you, or not understanding your point. You are special to me and I will listen.
• Research Expert. You may have questions I do not know the answer to, someone will. It is my job to find the right answer for you. I have the tools and teammates available, day or night.
• Military Moves. Relocation. Certified Military Markets Specialist. After serving in the military for over 21 years, I feel I am the expert in the military market. Been there, done that. Over and over...
• New Home Construction sales. I was a lead superintendent for a major nationally recognized home builder for more than 3 years. There is a difference buying in the New Home market, starting at the ground up. Literally.
• Short Sales/REOs. To be familiar with the short sale market, one has to have experienced it for themselves. Unfortunately, I HAVE... I feel this puts me in the position to be able to negotiate with the banks, knowing what is involved first hand. It is key to maintain relationships with the lender, to ensure a proper transaction is completed and closed.
• OR….Just moving across town? Let’s see what we can do together!
Scott is a real estate broker in the Lake Tahoe area and Reno NV area and sells homes to first time home buyers and seasoned veterans. Reno homes for sale are a hot market right now. Let Scott and his team of Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate professionals work with you to get you the right property.
Homes for sale in the Reno area include those in Sparks, Verdi, Mogul, Stead, North Valleys, Cold Springs, Spanish Springs and of course Reno.
Homes for sale in Lake Tahoe include regions of Kings Beach, Tahoe City, Truckee, Northstar, Homewood, South Lake Tahoe, Zephyr Cove, Carson City, Glenbrook, Incline Village, Heavenly Village and so many more.
Scott also serves the valley of Sacramento - Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln and Auburn areas as well as Real Estate in the Placerville areas.